The main theme of the project is digital wellbeing of the adult trainers and learners- sometimes people do not know how to defend themselves from the misinformation, fake news and ubiquitous new technologies. They very often loos healthy balance between life in IT and real world in professional and private life. We would like to teach them how to control it and change it.
A trainer who is better prepared for his or her on-line work is more effective in transferring his or her knowledge and subsequently, his or her adult audience receives a better quality education
The long-term goal of the project is to better prepare trainers from NGOs to conduct remote education with adults, as well as to improve their digital well-being, which will result in more effective work in an online environment.
During the project our adult trainers (our main target group) will achieve:
- Improvement of the digital wellbeing adult trainers, who provide online education
- Awareness among how important is digital well-being in the present time
- They will be better prepared for providing online adult education from a soft skills point of view
- They will know how to balance time spent at the computer for professional and private reasons
- More effective information searching
- Better Online time moderation
- Better Fake news recognition.
During the project we will create:
- a test and diagnosis of infoobecity phenomena with 30 questions. The test will help adult trainers to check their knowledge about information management and their current diagnosis of online behavior.
- a new, innovative @Academy Digital Wellbeing training curriculum for adult trainers to improve on-line classes conducted by them, but also moderate online time and information management and recognize fake news
- self-learning guide “Digital wellbeing in adult education” for adult trainers and adult learners
During the project we will organize:
- One edition of pilot training @Academy for trainers in Poland, Estonia and Portugal
- 3 multiplier events in each partner country with at least 40 participants per country – to increase the level of understanding for digital wellbeing and promote results of the project.
Association Kre-aktywni, Lodz, Poland 🇵🇱
Kre-aktywni Association since 2014 works to associate young creative people who want to develop and have impact on society. They want to offer new, innovative approach, new tools and new, innovative problems solutions to education. also adult education. The main area of Association interest are new technologies, social issues and IT – organization of workshops, programs, events and education projects.
Previform, Ponte de Lima, Portugal 🇵🇹
It is training center for adult people. PREVIFORM provides vocational training at various European levels II, III, V. Currently these levels of training are offered through the following modalities: Certified Training; Continuous Training; Specialized Technological Training Courses. Another aspect of our activity that has been put into practice in the development of projects is the creation of educational tools that make learning more attractive, using new communication and information technologies, especially for and adults from social backgrounds disadvantaged groups, seeking to give them equal opportunities, and encouraging them to play a more active role in terms of citizenship, which we consider to be essential for promoting social cohesion.
EESTI PEOPLE TO PEOPLE, Tallinn, Estonia 🇪🇪
Eesti People to People is a non-profit organisation. The purpose of People to People aims to enhance International understanding and friendship through educational, cultural and humanitarian activities involving the exchange of ideas and experiences directly among peoples of different countries and diverse cultures.